Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do you ever feel as if you have a billion things to do and don't know where to start? I am a to-do-list kind of gal and like to be able to scratch off the items as I get them done but for some reason I'm not getting there lately. I feel as if my brain will explode from everything that I keep cramming into it. I have no one to blame but myself for the condition in which I get myself into. . . I think that one of my goals should be putting my needs first before others. Which is hard for me to do since I am a people person but, the first step is my acknowledgment in the fact that I know that I have a problem.
So, Joey and I talked for a whole 5 mins tonight and I think that we will be in Muncie for at least 5 years before we will move. . . with the promotions and his career goals it will be about that time frame. I really don't know what I will be doing. . . teaching for the Deaf in this area seems to be quite out of reach. That was one of the reasons why I am working on my Plan B as an EMT...
But, it is annoying to me in the simple fact that I have spent a heck of a lot of money on this degree and will be working hard to pay it off for what? ? ? ...Nothing?
I know that in life we have paths that take us on journeys... in which we find new loves, passion, and meaning. . . and that is what I have gotten out of my journey here. I am on a new path of Public Safety/Service... I like the responsibility and rush. But as far as careers go- I don't have an insight in which I should be doing, so far the places in which I like to be the most I do not get paid.
**SIGH**
I like this new background. . . summer is a great season and I love the beach. Joey and I will be able to feel the sand in our toes in a few weeks. Our honeymoon will be in Orlando, FL!!! We'll be driving down there after the wedding on Saturday and just going hitting the open road with the destination being a condo in FL. We'll take our time and explore and just LIVE...which is what I am excited for. . . being with my husband and making memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment