Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fall is here!!

I would have to say that I love fall the most out of all the seasons. I am a one for wearing comfy clothes like hoodies and jeans. Its the best part that you'll never wear a coat! Everything is great until I get that sinus infection from my allergies. . . which is where I am at now. It's dreadful!! I had to call off work this morning because I hurt so bad from hackin' all night long.
Right now we have a plumber at our house taking out the old garbage disposal. It's in bad shape and could have caused a fire!!! I'm glad that it was leaking to tell us to get rid of it!
In every disaster there sure is a silver lining....

Speaking of disasters- I have my mock-disaster training for CERT this Saturday. We had the Air Boat training last weekend. It was awesome. The Air Boat was HUGE!! I enjoyed rescuing people too. As soon as I can talk my friend into putting pictures up on facebook, I will add them here.

Other than that I am trying to sleep and get my health back up to tip-top shape.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon! my youngest has been under the weather too!
    Thanks so much for your kinds words and visit!
    Many Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall too! My favorite season! Thanks to you and your hubby for serving our country! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hope you feel better. Sinus infections are so painful. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete