Friday, August 28, 2009

MacBook Pro

This is the best computer, see picture to the left.
I am super happy with how the keyboard is... with its back lit keys. I love the new iLife '09. I also am in love with this new iPod Touch! I got it because it is free after rebate. Its fantastic!! I think that perhaps someday I will have to switch from Verizon to AT&T so I can get an iPhone. I thought that it would be hard to type on, and it was actually not bad at all!
I went to Wal-Mart right after work so I could get a screen protector and case for my iPod. I uploaded a picture but the case is more aqua blue like the Spec picture I am going to keep my two new products like new for as long as they are in my possession!!

So, I can not figure out how to get my gmail on the right timezone. I thought I could change it in the settings but I am not figuring it out. If you're reading this right now and know how to do it, please let me know!!

So, I am going to continue the transfer of the old computer over to my new baby... I need to name the laptop. Any suggestions??

I just ran across some hilarious pictures on my computer. I think they were from one of those fwd emails that I get quite often. I just opened the iPhoto to drag in some crazy fun pictures. I am going to put them on here. I would tell you who and where they are from, but I do not know. I do hope you enjoy them though. I will add more sometime later.
I hope you have a fantastic day! I am probably going to be here later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment