Monday, October 5, 2009

The 3's game....

heyya readers. . . I decided to post this on my blog because it would be a great way to get to know me a little more. :-)

Three names I go by:
1. Amber
2. Ambie
3. Ambernator

Three Jobs I have had in my life (Actually these are all my jobs right now!!)
1. Staples-Retail
2. Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
3. Freelanced Caregiver

Three Places I have lived
1. Lowell, IN
2. Buford, GA
3. Muncie, IN

Three Favorite drinks
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Coke
3. Koolaid

Three TV shows that I watch
1. Grey's
2. Lost
3. Heroes

Three Places I Have Been
1. Oahu, Hawaii
2. Long Beach, NY
3. Toronto, Canada (boo!)

People who e-mail me regularly (People don't email much anymore. I'll put down websites though.)
1. Ean
2. Letha
3. Facebook

Three of my favorite foods
1. Turkey Burgers
2. Pasta
3. Homemade bread

Three things I'm looking forward to
1. Student Teaching
2. My Wedding
3. Christmas Break

I am super excited about life right now, I just got done meeting with the Student Teaching placement advisor with the Aldine ISD school district in Texas.

I met a great new lady named Patty, who will be my roommate in Houston. :-) WOO!!!

And I am getting my debt under control and becoming more financially stable... yay!

Have a great day!
xoxo
Amber
This picture is of me in Hawaii.... at a Botanical Garden where this tree was made up of the trumpet flowers. It was raining yellow flowers and was soooo beautiful. :-)

2 comments:

  1. that picture is bad. ass! loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! And that is such a beautiful picture of you! I might be buying tickets to Hawaii today. OK not really, but I'd love to.

    ReplyDelete