Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wedding News!!

Exciting News
Dear all my friends and family,

I just wanted to let you all know that Joe and I are getting married October 30, 2009 at 3pm at the Court House in Muncie, Indiana.

........ let that set in.......

Joe and I have been engaged since Dec. 23, 2006 and have been dating since October 30, 2005. We are getting married at the courthouse because at this time in our lives we can not afford to put it off any longer and waiting for funds is not going so well. We want to have a time to celebrate with our family and friends but it will most-likely be in 2011 when Joe and I have more funds when I finally become a career woman. :-)

If you're in Muncie, and would like to join us that would be fantastic! I would like to have a get together that evening with anyone who is interested! :-)
It's not going to be big or fancy until we can put the time and money into it. haha

Thanks for understanding!

Much love,
Amber and Joe

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!! Married life is amazing. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, congrats, lady! you guys are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I have friends that have done something similar, and it's a great option. You two look so happy together!

    ReplyDelete