Sunday, October 25, 2009

UPDATE!!! For all whom are confused!

Okay I know this has been nuts trying to keep up with what's going on with the Wedding....

So, Joe and I are not getting married this Friday, Next Month, or this year!
::Drum roll::

We are attempting to get married on

JUNE 6, 2010
Why??
Because I would really love to get married at
Aberdeen Manor
and that is the closest date that
my mom can get to Indiana.

http://aberdeenmanor.com/

I want to have the ceremony outdoors in the garden
then have the reception in their ballroom.
If it rains outside then we can get married in their chapel.

I need to find out where to get flowers and cake in NW Indiana.
I know who my photographer is going to be...
(my mom's prior boss when she was a photographer)

Any suggestions?


3 comments:

  1. I am assuming that you dont live very close to where you plan on getting married (congrats by the way!) www.theknot.com will have some great ideas and real bride reviews. If you need any help, please let me know. I used to do this for a living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful place! I'm checking the website! I think it is a very good decision if the place is so important for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Good luck with the wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete